Technology innovation velocity is driving rapid evolution in the IT marketplace. The rate of change is unforgiving. Your business vision and execution requires an agile and scalable IT architecture. We focus solely on helping you make smart decisions that support your vision. As an extension of your IT team, we can leverage our experience and institutional knowledge of thousands of transactions to help guide you through long term strategic, longer term projects that generate value to your organization. We can help you with your planning, decision making and procurement processes. We can help you refresh your playbook for tomorrow by spotlighting solutions of today. Solutions that are built on emergent technology that was adopted into the mainstream faster than any other time in the history of our industry. We are disruptors of the standard IT distribution model showcasing best-of-breed next generation solution providers, IT decision-making tools and deep analyst insights and research.
A Trusted Advisor is . . .
- An extension of your Business and IT Team.
- Helps power, guide and accelerate decision making choices in next generation technology solutions.
- Supplier agnostic.
- Revolutionary instead of evolutionary.
- Wide angle perspectives and targeted needs-based solution focus and execution.
- A thought leader and changemaker.
- We are the select 1% of solution providers who know 99% more than our competitors.
- A Corporate playbook re-design and refresh advisor.
- Allows IT resources to focus on core competencies supporting new business initiatives & KPIs.
- Understands industry technology trends and maps them to your business.
- Reveals IT competitive advantages.
- Agnostically compares and recommends solutions that meet and exceed your requirements
- Relationship focussed instead sales quota focussed.
- The evolution of the next generation IT Sales Professional.
Trusted Advisor Attributes and Best Practices
- accelerated evaluation, procurement and implementation in support of your business vision
- Identification of business goals, pain points, challenges, opportunities and criteria.
- Quick start tools.
- Solutions Provider Profiles
- Dynamic Solution Comparisons
- Expert Subject Matter Experts (SME) Engineers.
- Side-by-side evaluation options.
- broad view of next generation solution and vendor landscape.
- Technology Centers.
- Data Center Virtual and Physical Tours.
- Service Provider Executive Briefings.
- Insights and Service Provider Intelligence.
- Research and Analyst Reports.
- Direct Access to Service Provider Engineers and Product Managers.
- Thought Leadership Content.
- White Papers.
- Leverage best practices learned via thousands of customer transactions.
- Case Studies.
- Customer Testimonials.
- Solution Consultation.
Day 2 Operations
- Analyze and Manage Results.
- Data Science, Analytics & Measurement.